Personal information collection
Explore French may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
- any other information that you send to Explore French.
Explore French does NOT access, collect or store information about transactions. Transactions are fully processed by:
- PayPal (Explore French membership)
- PayPal (French lesson scheduling)
Using personal information
Explore French may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Explore French discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Explore French may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Explore French will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Explore French will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Your personal information will never be sold to a third-party.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Explore French is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Contact Explore French
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org